Why do we have this role in the organization and why do we need to hire someone in this role:
The Web UI Software Engineer will be responsible for the UI development and maintenance of Vertiv’s data center monitoring web application that leverages Angular and AngularJS, working closely with a team of supporting software engineers.
What will you be expected to do in order to be successful?
· Participate in the review and translation of marketing and engineering requirements into tasks that include time estimates to be used in project planning.
· Attend and participate in team standup, design and scrum meetings.
· Manage and update current work efforts as recorded in User Stories and tasks.
· Design, code, build & test web application.
· Adhere and execute the SCM (software configuration management) policy for version control.
· Communicate effectively with managers and other engineers
What will make you successful now?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
· 5+ years of relevant work experience;
· Proficient in Angular front-end framework, AngularJS experience is a plus;
· Proficient in CSS3 and HTML5;
· Proficient with Git source control management;
· Experience with SVG and HTML canvas;
· Experience in RESTful web services;
· Experience with NodeJS build tools such as Gulp or Grunt;
· Ability to develop ideas and showcase independent judgement;
Maybe you are wondering why you should join us, so here are some reasons:
Vertiv is a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
In the world of high tech and new emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge, data centers have become an essential aspect of our everyday lives. We design and manufacture critical infrastructure that ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments. Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary - infrastructure has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends.
Because we want to be different, we offer you:
· 13th salary, based on the number of months you have been with the company;
· 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time;
· Flexible time hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time;
· Medical insurance because we care about your health;
· Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return;