Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Responsibilities are (but not limited to)
• Participate in requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Design technical solution
• Writing unit and integration tests
• Support QA teammates in acceptance process
• Coach/mentor new joiners
• Define best practices
• Minimum 2 years experience in React AND Typescript
• Minimum 5 years experience in Front-End Development
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile
Our client is a major commodities trading house – employing 150,000 people around the world - focused on physical operations. As is typical in commodities trading, the domain is complex, the environment fast paced and leading edge and the emphasis is on getting things done.
About the Project
Our client requires a delivery team to join an ongoing, greenfield, software project to replace a commodities trading and risk management platform focused on metals. The project is likely to run for over 2 years. Our team will be based at the client’s head office in Baar, Switzerland and at our offices in Krakow, Poland or in Bucharest, Romania.
Our delivery team will have 30 people across both sites, comprising: backend developers, frontend developers, scrum masters, quality assurance engineers, technical architects, user experience and visual design experts.
Technologies we use
We will use Java 8 and Spring boot at the backend, React and Typescript at the frontend, manual testing to run functional and non-functional testing, and Selenium to perform regression testing. Additionally the following technologies will be in use - Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice architecture, Messaging (Rabbit MQ), Elastic Search, Mobx, GraphQL/Apollo, React Native for iOS and Atlassian toolkit.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm
providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft
uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost
operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a
unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial
services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well
known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital
engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.