We, Orange Group’s Shared Services Center, are looking for a colleague in our Front Office Division to provide 1st level of support for IT services. If you would like to know more about Orange Money, IoT, M2M and many more than all you have to do is bring your energy, team-spirit & curiosity to learn new things!
Who you are:
• You are able to work in a team and you have good organizational skills;
• You focus on the highest level customer service
• You are able to work under pressure
• You are comfortable working in shifts based on flexible schedule
What you bring:
• University degree in IT or Telecommunication;
• General knowledge of IT and Telecom in an operational environment: Linux, networking.
• Communicative level of English (written and spoken); French is a plus.
What you will be doing:
• Incident detection, service impact assessment, troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
• Continuous follow-up on ongoing incidents until they are solved;
• Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2E services;
• Activity reporting related to supervision events.
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.009.000 million customers. Orange Romania is part of Orange Group, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .