- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Fluency in English, French would be a plus
- Catia V5/Solidworks/Inventor knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous mechanical internship would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You are in charge of:
- Following-up of suppliers in charge of the design and production of parts
- Ensuring a regular reporting (summary of hard points, escalations, work progress)
- Monitoring of performance and progress on projects
- Controlling the quality of the deliverables issued by the supplier and the design team
- Supporting design reviews and meetings
- Approving technical choices based on supplier documents
- Frequent interaction with customer during development of tooling related products
- Developing technical specifications and propose suitable technical solutions
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Medical and dental insurance
- Work from home options
- Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, employee referral bonus, extra days off, free Bookster subscription
- Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)
Make your mark and join Expleo. Show your skills across transformational projects within our team!
At Expleo, we’re extremely proud to include the boldest minds within our teams. Their immense technical expertise brings the boldness and reliability our clients need to stay successful.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO and quality services . With 15,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 30 countries, our global footprint includes excellence centers around the world. We offer sector-specific expertise and best practice across consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality to the industry’s major OEMs and suppliers to provide expertise across the entire lifecycle.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.