Fresh food/Deli manager (m/f)
For our client, a leading retail store chain in Ireland, we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a manager/assistant manager in grocery stores, fast foods, or restaurants
- Able to ensure store standards across the entire Deli department are always at the highest level
- Able to run day to day management of a busy deli department, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are always exceptional
- Previous experience in management, training and developing a team of staff
- Ensure company rules, policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Full time, permanent position (40 hours per week)
- Start May/June 2022
- Accommodation is provided for free first few weeks, afterward, you will be paying between 300 € and 500 € per month (depending on the location)
- Training at work will be provided
- 14 € per hour, 2 080 € net per month (29 120 € gross per year) on 40 hours per week, with a review after 3 to 6 months
- Salary is paid weekly
Only EU passport holders can apply.
Our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Job interviews will be held via Zoom or Skype. For more details send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Labyrinth Recruitment provides hospitality & sales recruitment for the European market. We offer accommodation for each of our roles.
We know the way!