Our team is growing!
Do you have a passion for teaching and a mastery of English and French?
We are looking for a new French Language Academy Trainer for our team in Bucharest!
- Relevant academic degree (such as French and English Languages and Literatures or French and English Applied Modern Languages etc.) or international proficiency certifications for C1 or C2 levels (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE for English, and DALF, DAEFLE, TCF etc. for French)
- Good knowledge of Romanian
- Ideally minimum 2 years of relevant experience in adult training
- Positive attitude and ability to teach others
- Self-driven individual with ability to prioritize and effectively organize own time and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and profound understanding of customer interaction principles
- Ability to handle flexible schedules and organize classes effectively
On this role, you would:
- Organize, deliver and evaluate English and French courses internally to help our team members improve their language capabilities
- Assess existing language capabilities and suggest actions for performance improvement in this area
- Participate in the development and/or own entirely the building of language-based training curricula that will address specific business needs
- Interact with the Global Language Academy team and support them in all projects and initiatives related to the successful execution of our Global Language Academy strategy
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.