French speaker interested in IT? Apply at Stefanini!
Are you a team player who will support a pleasant environment within the team?
As a Support Engineer you are the first point of contact for the external clients who need help with IT related issues. In this role, you should have strong written and verbal communication skills, empathy to guide our customers and quick wit in order to find out ways to solve various situations.
• Do you speak both French and English at advanced level? Then we’re good to go!
• If you enjoy helping your friends with IT related issues, then most probably you will find our activity here to be exciting;
• You are not so familiar with the IT field, but you are driven to explore a new path? We love to help our colleagues grow!
• If you already have experience in dealing with customers over the phone or even face-to-face, you are a step ahead!
• You know that the customers are different so you adapt your speech to their needs? We need a flexible person like you in our team!
Imagine a day as a Support Engineer at Stefanini:
• You will talk with the clients (via email and phone) in order to help them solve their IT issues: account password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• You will log in remotely to clients’ computer in order to solve the software issues easily;
• You will document the issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Long-term collaboration: contract for unlimited period of time;
• Longer vacation: up to 27 days of annual vacation;
• Learning opportunities: IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Bonus for referring new colleagues;
• Health benefits; Private medical susbscription;
• Flexible benefits: meal tickets, private pension, certified courses, gift voucher and many more;
• Tailored Career path;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment - Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management and many more;
• Friendly, fun and young team.
Reach us at RecruitmentEMEA@Stefanini for additional information.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, ancestry, religion, gender, nationality, disability and age. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a global service provider, delivering offshore, onshore, and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, applications, and strategic staffing services to mid-sized and large companies around the world.
We work with over 500 companies across financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities. That includes 300 multinational companies. In fact, right now we have over 25,000 professionals around the world making business more agile, flexible, responsive, and innovative: our core values.
At Stefanini, we’re creative, big enough to act globally and small enough for customer-centricity. We are shaped by the 7 attitudes that form the Stefanini DNA. We believe that by integrating the 7 attitudes into our day-to-day actions, we can create a valuable environment for ourselves, our colleagues, and our customers.
Besides your expertise, the values that fit within our environment are: team orientation and a proactive approach with a “can do” attitude. We value an entrepreneur mindset oriented to find and co-create solutions with our partners, while being humble enough to learn from new contexts and past challenges.
By becoming a part of our team, you become a part of our impact: revolutionizing the workforce by helping companies with their digital transformation journey.