Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a Fraud Prevention Specialist (f/m) in our amazing OLX Hub in Bucharest.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
• University degree
• Customer orientation and interest in human safety in the online environment, ability to identify irregularities;
• Experience in fraud detection and investigation
• Very good knowledge of using computer systems
• Attention to detail, analytical and organized;
• Ability to insist and not be easily satisfied with the first explanation;
• Curiosity & investigator skills;
• MS Office knowledge - intermediate level
• Willingness to work in shifts: weekends, holidays
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
The opportunity to work for the leading classifieds brands, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
Cake. Or ther gifts. We like to get creative about them.
A typical day at OLX Group, in the role of Fraud Prevention Specialist, could include:
• Preventing and stopping situations of fraud, abuse and other scenarios with a negative impact on customers
• Identifying high-risk behaviors and situations for the company's customers and acting quickly;
• Reporting current situations, suggestions and areas for improvement in preventing and stopping fraud (rules,
filters, necessary tools);
• Maintaining and continuously updating safety standards;
• Constant interest in trends, new schemes, market checks and testing;
• Close collaboration with the teams responsible for content quality and customer support to adapt the customer's
sales and buying experience, according to their needs and expectations;
• Involvement in the full flow of solving a fraud situation directly or through colleagues in the customer support
Make your own smart choice!
By joining us at OLX Romania, you help us create more opportunities for the 10 million visitors we have every month. We want to bring sellers and buyers together to make deals that leave everyone satisfied. Including you! OLX is one of the companies that encourages personal initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits. We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people and letting them shine.
As for the bigger picture, here is some info about OLX at a global level. We are present in more than 40 countries and we generate a monthly traffic of over 19 billion pageviews. Each month, we serve over 260 million active users. Overall, across the globe, millions of people use OLX to buy and sell goods, with the help of over 7.500 employees.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles