Fraud Prevention Specialist (Master Data Team, German Speaker) (211693)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Education : Secondary education or higher education ( economical studies represent an advantage )
- Job related experience needed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Master Data Management and/or Risk assesment
- Banking knowledge represents an advantage
- Foreign Languages: English - advanced level and German - advanced level
- Is responsible for evaluating and monitoring the vendor master data requests in order to protect the company from fraudulent transactions
- Investigates requests raised and takes decisions based on the Fraud prevention guidelines in order to approve / reject them
- Contacts suppliers by phone in order to check the bank details that are being added / replaced on an already existent vendor account
- Investigates suspicious requests for payment in new bank accounts and offers recommendations for policies and procedures related to Fraud
Why will you enjoy being our colleague
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special financial gifts for important events happening in your life: paid days off for marriage, extra free days for sorting out personal matters, a financial amount for the birth of your child, 1st of June & Christmas, 8th of March and the list goes on!
- And the list is not over: annually, we reward your performance with a bonus and if you really shine in your field, you can receive an excellence award
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality
- Enjoy your meals like a true gourmet by using the meal vouchers worth 30 ron/each.
- It was never easier to stay healthy and safe with our premium package of medical services within a private medical network (Regina Maria).
- Traffic is rarely your friend? We feel you, and the least we can do is to provide a financial amount to ease your monthly costs for transportation.
- We highly value work-life balance so we start from granting a minimum of 25 days of annual vacation days. And the number increases according to your seniority within the company, so you can already start planning your next dream vacation!
- Do you fancy some special corporate discounts with one of the largest provider of ophthalmological services and accessories in Romania? Then you should check out the company discounts we have with Lensa! Additionally, if you wear glasses and you want to change them, you get a partial reimbursement of the cost
- We preach flexibility. Hence, we provide a hybrid working model, divided between 50% office and 50% work from home. And there’s more good news to it: we also provide a financial support for work from home!
- Development is a must! You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge through workshops, trainings, mentoring programs, team buildings and of course, German language courses
- Depending on your career goals, you can be admitted in a Talent Development Program where you can level up your skills & know-how to support your aspirations. Have you also dreamt about an international assignment in the E.ON Group? This is also part of your option list, all it takes is to dare for more!
- Aaa, and before wrapping-up...are you a keen reader, the type who cannot help being curious and thirsty for more info from all domains? Then do not hesitate to sign-up for a free Bookster account!