NEDCON MARITIME is recruiting MACHINIST FOREMAN for shipyard abroad
- good English level to communicate not only with the other workers in the Machine Shop but also Shipyard Management and vessel’s superintendents and technicians who often communicate their requirements direct to the Machinist Foremen.
- managing the machinists but also overseeing each job and the shipyard’s equipment.
- this position is hands-on i.e. the Foreman must be prepared to work on the machines and have the knowledge and experience of the machines and machining work.
- a highly skilled and experienced foreman (at least 5-10 years shipyard machining experience and showing foreman’s experience during this time)
Period of contract: 6 months per contract on a continually rolling basis.
Working schedule: 11 hours/ day, 7 days/week
Salary: $ 2600 - $ 3200
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.