Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a markеt leader in thе cruise industry, Cunаrd opеrate spеctаcular ships all ovеr thе world. Join us and you'll discover that working at seа is more thаn just a job. It's а way of lifе, you'll visit differеnt plаces, explore new worlds and gain experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. We have some exciting opportunities for a range of Waiters and Bar Tenders to join us.
Job description :
As core members of the Guest Experience team our waiting staff are responsible for providing a first class service to our guests throughout our exclusive bars and restaurants onboard. From greeting our customers as they step onboard, to providing impeccable service throughout our eclectic collection of dining outlets, you will be responsible for delivering a personal yet efficient service. Greeting our guests warmly, you will respond to their needs, take orders, and advise on menu choices, proving to be attentive in all your duties and ensuring a memorable Cunard dining experience.
You will also be confident with point of sales, and uphold high standards of cleanliness and readiness across your station and area, maintaining impeccable appearance and acting in accordance with all current safety and company regulations, including the Public Health Policies and Procedures.
Your journey will begin with our prestigious White Star Training Academy, providing you with the tools to embark on a successful career
Are you a dependable team player? Do you use you initiative each day to ensure a service that goes above and beyond? Are you a strong communicator who can adapt to a range of international guests?
If this sounds like you, and you have the following experience, then we would love to hear from you:
- Working as a Buffet Steward, Waiter or Head Waiter in a 4* or 5* Hotel, Restaurant or Cruise Ship
- Experience as a Bar Waiter or Bar Tender in a 4* or 5* Hotel, Restaurant, Bar or Cruise Ship
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently in English is essential
Please note that STCW may be a requirement for some positions. You will receive more information relevant to the position you are successful for.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That's why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
'Better together' is one of Carnival UK's core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles