Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in technical field
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Knowledge in Process, System FMEA
• MS-Office knowledge
• Experience with SAP system
• Methods: 6-Sigma, FMEA
• Advanced English knowledge, German, Hungarian or French could be an advantage
• Team orientation, team player
• Good communication skills
• Structured and analytic approach
• Ability to work individually
• Creation and maintenance of PFMEA and Control plan procedures
• Creation and maintenance of the PFMEAs, link DFMEAs with PFMEAs
• Track and follow up of the PFMEA and Control Plan KPIs
• Accuracy of PFMEAs content
• Ensure connection between PFMEAs with Control Plans and Work Instructions
• Cappacity planning for PFMEAs updates
• Organise and moderate PFMEAs meetings in cross functional team
• Preparation and support for customer visits
• Keep relationships with internal and external customers
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
Make it happen!