FMCG Account manager
We @ GfK panel team believe in being a trusted source of information and actions for our clients!
We are looking for…
... a team player, an analytical mind and a confident communicator, keen to work in a stable team with a friendly, bunch of like-minded colleagues!
You should have:
- University degree in Marketing or Sociology;
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage, experience FMCG sector would be a plus;
- Client service oriented profile with great analytical skills;
- Relevant Sales experience;
- Great numerical skills with an attention to details;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice, in particular Excel and Power Point;
- A dynamic and adaptive personality;
- Excellent English – both written and spoken.
- Maintain and develop an excellent relationship with our existing clients
- Develop the client portfolio, identifying potential business opportunities;
- Prepare the client proposal and contract negotiations;
- Be in charge of Market data analysis, interpretation and recommendations; deliver the market research report followed by presentation of main conclusions and recommendations;
- Represent GfK at different events and conferences in Romania.
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
* Prin transmiterea aplicatiei prin intermediul site-ului eJobs exprimati in mod expres faptul ca sunteti de acord ca datele dvs. cu caracter personal, furnizate odata cu transmiterea aplicatiei (Curriculum Vitae, scrisoare de intentie sau alt document pe care il considerati relevant pentru aplicatie), sa fie folosite in scopuri interne, atat de catre GfK Romania – Institut de Cercetare de Piata, cat si de catre GfK Grup (GfK SE) pentru o perioada de 6 luni de zile de la data aplicatiei.