Flexible Benefits Administrator
At Buck, we’re focused on helping our clients create a culture of wellbeing, centered around the evolution of each person’s health, wealth, and career.
Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our clients’ people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today!
Desirable skills :
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Comfortable answering benefits queries by telephone
- Preferably a University degree in Economics / Finance or equivalent experience.
- A desire to learn and to gain knowledge on employee flexible benefits administration.
- Excellent organizational skills with a logical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel and Outlook)
Flexible Benefits Administrator manages several flexible benefits schemes of our UK clients.
- Dealing daily with flexible benefits schemes related email and telephone queries and requests received from employees, clients and providers.
- Administering our clients’ flexible benefits schemes, including production of monthly payroll/provider reports, data analysis and files submission to relevant 3rd parties.
- Completion of client demographic data imports and data processing of new joiners and leavers information.
- Prepare statistics and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Assisting with additional project work when required e.g. manual testing for schemes renewal
- Understanding of Data Protection compliance
Buck is an integrated HR and benefits consulting, administration, and technology services provider.
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?