Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our client is a multinational telecommunications company, one of the largest mobile stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
The main activity is to offer support on 1st Line Operations of the Network in a multi-vendor environment. Monitors and maintains the Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s. Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Network elements. In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
- University degree: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities;
- Good Knowledge of English (Advanced) and German ( Intermediate/ Advanced);
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
- Team working oriented;
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
Key performance indicators:
- Putting customer first;
- Delivering results;
- Communicating for impact.
Job Code: 010915AMV
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
With a presence of over 20 years on the Romanian HR market, APT group of companies is the largest independent player in the industry, a concentration of forces harmoniously distributed on different specializations in the area of human capital, communication and SaaS services. The over 20 million euros turnover of and an average of 1,600 employees (most educated), engaged in BPO services and temporary work in 2014, ranked the APT group among the Top 5 largest HR companies in Romania, for the last 15 years.
APT Group's strategy focuses on developing a proactive labor market, while identifying, preparing and providing competent specialists, graduates or students with potential. We bring the right person in the right place. With a track record of over 10,000 recruitment projects, we cover the most popular areas, with a focus on ICT, BPO, finance and banking, engineering, retail, healthcare & pharma. We combine business-oriented frameworks, IT-driven solutions, development tools and deployment techniques to fulfill our promise to our clients in all areas we have expertise. We have grown in scope to include market research, statistics, marketing and communication services as well as software-as-a-service to help our clients maximize their process efficiency and stay ahead of the game. We have developed our own web tools, through multidisciplinary projects, and now provide fast recruitment solutions supported by aptjob.ro, an innovative online recruitment platform. The newest, and most challenging project made by APT, is SIMACTIV, an internship program, designed to offer the students their first work experience, in top Romanian companies.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles