We're looking for candidates with relevant experience for a Financial Manager role.
You will be working on-site for a multinational company. The possibility is high for the contract to be prolonged for another 6 months and after to be undetermined on the final client’s payroll.
This might be an opportunity for someone with good financial experience to make a step further and gain experience as a Financial Manager in an important company.
Fluency in English is a must.
- Manages the finance department and supports other functions getting operational.
- Manages contracts and services acquired to support local operations.
- Prepares financial analysis to support management decisions. Providing cash flows, budgets and other reports requested by the group.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Coordinates the information flow to the Accounting Service Provider (ASP) in Romania for month and year-end closings. Ascertains that all documents are delivered to the Accounting Service Provider (ASP) in a timely and complete manner. Payroll info, travel expenses, Tax, etc.
- Works out the calculation method to accrue for incurred but not yet invoiced expenses and ensure proper and timely handling by the Accounting Service Provider (ASP).
- Reviews and makes sure that all tax declarations, tax payments and the publication of the balance sheet takes place on time, being the main contact person for the auditors during tax examinations.
- Coordinates and supports the annual audit.
- Develops and implements financial processes, process improvements.
- Reviews the correctness of financial statements (balance sheet and P&L) provided by the ASP and establishes corrective adjusting entries for month-end closing or year-end-closing.
- Responsible for the accounts reconciliation.
- Coordination for the timely and accurate preparation of the Tax Package
- Implementation and supervision of internal control processes. Segregation of duties, etc.
- Ensure functionality of Internal Control System
- Plan & perform annual PRM and SOX activities
- Ascertains daily cash position and deposits and/or makes financing decisions with the Treasury Dep. as required.
- Prepares monthly cash forecast and provides actual vs. forecast variance analysis.
- Have ASP generate invoices for services to customers and follows up to ensure timely collection.
- Ensures that the account payables are timely and properly processed by the ASP. Checks, and approves disbursements proposals and handles vendor claims.
- Implements cash control processes. Implements treasury guidelines.
- Works together with the local bank and the Service Provider to implement an audit compliant banking process.
- Responsible for the monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Ensures the tracking, posting and timely payment of all supplier invoices
- Ensures documentation complies with ILM (Information Lifecycle Management)
Budget for the role 7200 ron net.
Gracel Human Resources is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting.
Our team has both entrepreneurial and top management expertise, strong academic backgrounds, as well as a far-reaching network of relationships which are essential for any assignment.
Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providers.