- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Audit
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Reporting / Internal Controlling / Management Information.
- Previous minimum 2 years in Accounting. Experience as an External Auditor is an asset.
- Good knowledge of the Romanian accounting system (RAS) and fiscal problems and also of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- English – advanced – writing and spoken as a mandatory requirement
- Residence in Bucharest
- Flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking, initiative, team worker, communication skills
- Easily adapting to changing priorities, proactive approach;
The Financial Controller is responsible for the:
- preparation and issue of the monthly financial reports and narratives of one company to the group Head Office in London;
- brief internal review/audit of the statutory financial statements;
- financial analysis and reporting to local management in order to support operational decisions;
- analysis of financial situation for the whole Company and of each business stream/segment of activity/contract and based on this analysis, proposes solutions, controlling and work procedures;
- costing analysis by product type and by contract/customer account.
- Attractive salary and very competitive on the market
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Professional work environment and support
G4S in Romania is a group of three companies activating in the security services market as: Guarding, Monitoring & Response, Security systems installing, Transport of valuables. G4S Romania is part of G4S international group of companies - the number one security company in the world – www.g4s.com / www.g4s.ro
G4S is present in Romania since 2002 and today it has over 8.000 employees with operations in each county of Romania.
Our customers are top companies on Romanian market such as: Raiffeisen Bank, Alpha Bank, City Bank, Banc Post, Banca Romaneasca, CEC, Posta Romana, Kenvelo, Kaufland, Hewlett-Packard s.a