Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Experience in a similar position - minimum 3 years;
• Previous experience in reporting, planning and, budgeting;
• Good Excel skills;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Analytical person, task focused and very organized;
• English – advanced level. -
• The person in charge prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
• He/she performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances and evolution;
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
• He/she also perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
• He/she is in charge with the monthly forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes and offering appropriate business explanations;
• Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; also quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management;
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data and maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
e-value International SA, member of the OTE Group, is based in Bucharest and follows on the successful track record and proven know-how of over 15 years of parent company COSMOTE e-value SA. The company’s activities are currently hosted in Bucharest, at a 1,900 square meters workspace in Hermes Business Campus, Bd. Dimitrie Pompeiu, Bucharest. Another site of 1,400 square meters is opened in Brasov, Coresi Business Park since June 2015, and a third site is located in Ploiesti since August 2016.
The company already offers services to Telekom Romania Mobile and Telekom Romania Communications and this partnership is further expanded to include additional projects of both Telekom Romania as well as Deutsche Telekom, both in inbound and outbound contact center services areas.
Moreover, capitalizing on its vast experience in servicing clients from a broad spectrum of industries with diverse customer care needs, E-value International S.A. is actively addressing the Romanian and international markets in order to offer competitive partnership opportunities to companies and institutions requiring top quality contact center services.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles