FINANCIAL CONTROLLER- English
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Proven working experience in Controlling of 3+ years
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel and SAP).
- Strong English skills
- Ensures compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards
- Preparing and publishing financial reporting regarding sales, expenses, financial results per customers on a monthly basis
- Analyzing financial data regarding variances of financial results and elaborates suggestions based on planned versus actual figures
- Elaborating, implementing and monitoring financial and business internal policies and procedures to maintain and strengthen the internal controls
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly management reports
- Participate in the month-end and year-end close process
- Supports senior management with financial ad-hoc analyses and business models / simulations
- Work with the other operational and administrative departments in terms of cost allocation and calculations
- Participate in annual financial audit
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
- Annual fixed bonuses
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
- Lunch vouchers
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions.
We serve customers across the world through our 78,000+ people based in 41 countries across 5 continents with 60 languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
- 7 Mart. 2023
Junior Finance Controller
LUGERA & MAKLER SRLBucurești, Buzau, Urziceni și alte 2 orașe
- 20 Mart. 2023
- 25 Mart. 2023