Financial Analyst - Payable Control ID F1151876
- Completes all the operations related to the closing of the accounting month, within the term established by the closing plan;
- Performs activities of registration, verification or control of transactions related to debts/ suppliers and ensures the processing of invoices, so that they are performed correctly and on time;
- Records/ verifies the documents related to travel and expense accounts and the correctness of their registration in the accounting records;
- Prepares correctly the addresses sent to third parties (e.g. account statements);
- Records manual and recurring journals (corrections, VAT, GBE etc.);
- Prepares ad-hoc reports requested by the management;
- Analyzes and inventories the accounting accounts assigned in its area of responsibility;
- Provides the requested information/ support on the occasion of internal/ external audit controls, ANAF controls.
- 5+ years’ experience in the financial field;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related area;
- Knowledge of the English applicable in the financial field;
- Strong ability to see the “big picture” and experience with improving processes;
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and “think outside the box” in order to create win-win solutions;
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities;
- Experience in managing complex issues, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Experience of working in an ambiguous, fast paced, growing and ever-changing environment, requiring flexibility and creativity to meet the needs of the business;
- Proven record of being a strong team player that enables teams to be successful.
- Health Services for you and your family;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits;
- Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings etc.;
- Personal and professional development.
Telekom Romania is a dynamic brand which provides complete, innovative, fixed and mobile telecommunication services tailored to a vast community of customers with about 10 million service contracts. It is part of the Deutsche Telekom group - one of the global integrated communications leaders, present in 51 countries across 5 continents. Our solutions open an infinite world of opportunities to share the most beautiful and emotional experiences with family, friends, colleagues and those around us. Our mission is to enrich people's lives by providing them with fixed and mobile integrated services, state-of-the-art 4G technologies, fiber optics as well as Internet TV, bringing users a new entertainment experience with exclusive and quality content access, on all screens, and advanced interactive features. As far as business customers are concerned, Telekom Romania is the trusted partner of companies, for whom we offer complete communications solutions and IT & C to help companies become more competitive and more agile. Our network is bringing together people, machines and content, connecting them for a better, safer, simpler future. Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link: https://www.telekom.ro/information-dev-dataprivacy to inform you about how Telekom Romania processes your personal data. *Only selected candidates will be contacted.