Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics
• With preferably 2+ years previous work experience in financial area
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Strong Policy and Procedure compliancy attitude
• Good knowledge in business administration
• Business comprehension
• Good communication skills
• Attention to details
• Fast learner, very well organized person, able to meet strict deadlines
• Computer literate - Microsoft Package (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer)
• Profound knowledge in standard PC-Tools
• SAP know-how or similar
• Quality and details oriented with high analytical skills
• Agility in dealing with numbers and complex calculation
• Comfortable working with cross cultural teams, virtual teams and senior management.
• Excellent communication and presentation capabilities (written and verbal in English)
• Focus on solution oriented decision making.
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders whilst focusing on the key issues / drivers
• Self-starter, pragmatic and able to fill in the blanks
• Strong analytical skills and able to think strategically
The Communications and Media Solutions Financial Analyst is responsible to provide finance support to business through designing and executing WBS structures for accounting, execute the order booking and invoicing process, drive the month-end close processes, drive reporting and contribute to planning, forecast and trend analysis. He / she will also be also involved with improving processes and working on various projects. The analyst will need to establish and maintain comprehensive financial support to finance managers and business and delivery managers, based on contractual obligations and approved budgets.
• Offer complex financial assistance for a region/country, owning a high level of business understanding in order to determine the most suitable way for meeting his/her objectives
• WBS structure creation for Bid or Ongoing phase
• Purchase order validation, order creation and maintenance
• Order recognition and DOR reporting
• Responsible for the compliance of Order Acceptance validation based on documentation provided by the business, challenging all aspects of information received for all ES deals where applicable
• Manages consistent standards to ensure accurate and complete Invoicing data is used in preparation of invoicing
• Issue and send invoices (SAP, manual or consolidated) for the HP’s customer
• Maintain and analyze project documentation in accordance to HP policies
• Cost Accounting and reporting for Labor, 3rd Party labor and products
• Project P&L accountability, B/S assets and liabilities control
• Maintain accurate Revenue and Cost recognition along project’s lifecycle
• Monitor progress towards budget; communicate material changes as a trusted business advisor
• Monthly reporting (projects ‘status, Bid budgets, MEC reports, etc.)
• Project checks and closure
• Coordinate monthly forecasting exercise with PMs at individual project level
• Prepare and analyze Actuals and Forecast for the projects
• Consolidation and analysis for financial data (P&L, Balance Sheet).
• Provide guidance and leadership to ES Delivery Team on FAM areas of expertise
• Participate in improvement projects to streamline finance and business processes within the account and other parts of ES Finance
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles