Financial Analist & Controller
• studii economice avansate finalizate;
• limba engleza nivel mediu/avansat;
• cunostinte si experienta Financiar/Contabilitate & Audit/Consultanta;
• rigurozitate (meticulozitate, atentie la detalii, precizie);
• organizare (planificare, gestionare prioritati);
• gandire analitica, conceptuala si structurala;
* experienta intr-o companie de audit financiar, constituie avantaj.
Pentru departamentul Financiar, cautam un Financial Controller ce va avea ca principale responsabilitati:
- asigura informatiile necesare desfasurarii activitatii zilnice specific departamentului: extragere si analiza extrase bancare, pregatire raport de incasari zilnice, cofirmari pentru clienti si funizori;
- realizeaza analiza financiara pentru potentialii clienti (analiza comparativa utilizand informatii prezentate in bilant, balanta sau alte rapoarte);
- realizeaza activitati de verificare si tinere a evidentei instrumentelor financiare primite cu titlu de garantie si deposit (CEC-uri, Bilete la ordin);
- reconciliaza lunar scadentarele bancare aferente imprumuturilor companiei;
- verifica in detaliu platile catre furnizori (verificarea facturilor a rapoartelor si a soldurilor, setarea plati catre furnizori in sistemul bancar online)
- realizeaza lunar o analiza comparativa a platilor efectuate si monitorizeaza nivelul comisioanelor aferente platilor efectuate.
Pentru departamentul IT&Internal Audit, cautam un Financial Analist ce va avea ca principale responsabilitati:
- auditeaza anual sau la cerere toate departamentele grupului, întocmind rapoarte de audit cu constatările si recomandările;
- participa la dezvoltarea strategiei companiei, inclusiv identificarea oportunitatilor de creştere in cadrul si in afara industriei, stabilirea priorităţilor legate de pieţe si produse;
- realizeaza analize financiare pentru fiecare decizie de afaceri si ofera consiliere financiara directorilor din alte departamente;
- analizeaza cheltuielile, eficienta capitalului de lucru, proiectele de crestere a capacitatii logistice si de productie;
- raporteaza in sistemul informatic rezultatele financiare si operationale ale lunii precedente si analizeaza profitabilitatea unor linii de produse, departamente sau sectoare de activitate etc.;
- sustine, imbunatateste si dezvolta metode si procese de control si pregateste rapoarte si prezentari financiare pentru management.
New Kopel is a business group in full ascension, always searching for new competitive solutions to meet its clients’ more and more demanding needs.
In the midst of times of economical tension, New Kopel Group has maintained its winner attitude, supported by its history and tradition of solid wise investment and has thus consolidated its position on the Romanian market, staying loyal to its development and growth objectives, established at the arrival to Romania, eight years ago.
Focused on speedy reaction, flexibility and developing personalized solutions to help every client improve their business in a constantly growing market, The New Kopel Group places honesty and integrity at the heart of its activity and remains loyal to those values throughout its service offer.
The company is part of The Shlomo Group, one of the largest holding companies in Israel, listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange.
New Kopel Group is dedicated to providing all car-related answers under one roof, for individuals and companies looking to sell, buy, rent, lease or service any number of cars, old or new. Our integrated automotive solutions are based on innovative value-added services, fair prices and accessible procedures. They are constantly improved to ensure maximum customer, supplier and other partners satisfaction, make the team proud to work here and bring shareholders a healthy profit.
The main strength of The New Kopel Group comes from the capacity to provide a high level of service for competitive prices. That advantage is mainly due to the synergies among the Group’s various activities - operational leasing, car rental, workshop and after sales services, dealership/import of new cars, second hand car sales - through its divisions:
Sixt New Kopel (Operational Leasing & Fleet Management): the company entered the Romanian market in 2005 as the first company to bring operational leasing services and fleet management to Romanian companies, truly a pioneer in the field, providing unique services such as own workshop, replacement cars and bridging cars. Sixt New Kopel owns approx. 5,000 cars for over 200 client-companies.
Sixt Rent a Car: In 2006, New Kopel signed a partnership with The Sixt Group, becoming the exclusive Sixt representative in Romania and providing New Kopel clients with car rental services for both the local and international markets. Today, in its second term of the contract, the combination of professionalism and expertise of the New Kopel and Sixt still affords its clients the best value: the highest service standards for the best prices.
AAA New Kopel (second-hand car sales): Always meeting the market demands, in February 2009 New Kopel Group signed a joint venture with AAA Auto, at the time Europe’s largest second-hand car dealership. In less than one year, AAA New Kopel evolved into one of the most important officially-authorized dealers in this rapidly-expanding market.
In October 2010, The New Kopel Group was chosen by The Opel Group as the first dealer in Europe to be an equity partner in a major dealership in an European capital city. Consequently the group acquired the facility which used to belong to IPSO, former importer of Renault to Romania, and established there the largest dealership in Bucharest.
Following the above acquisitions, The Group is also an authorized workshop facility for Opel, as well as Dacia & Renault, in addition to being and authorized multi-brand workshop, through its Union Motors subsidiary.