Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- One to Two years of accounting experience and Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
- Proactive and a good team player.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Meticulous and Sharp.
- Medium English language skills
- Reconcile and process vendor invoices for payment,
- Support India Team for Customer invoices collection for non-payments,
- Vendor empanelment and creation in system through India Purchase Team support.
- Raise purchase requisition, purchase order and any related procurements matters.
- Verification and check of all vendor/supplier invoices received & upload to SAP Ariba Portal for further process.
- Payments follow up with India P2P Team to ensure that payments releases happen on or before its due date
- Assist in monthly books closure and annual audits.
- Participate and support process and systems improvement.
- Other finance related works and administrative support pertain to law of land & taking care of statutory requirements required locally.
- Support local leadership team from Finance end
- Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects at a high technological level
- Flexible working hours
- Further training and development opportunities
Quest is a global product engineering and lifecycle services company. We engineer solutions for a safer, cleaner world in industries like Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor. We offer end-to-end engineering solutions across product development, product lifecycle management and digital transformation for our customers. We help redefine engineering strategies and take ownership to execute those by leveraging our global work force in a seamless fashion. By building long-term sustainable partnerships, we help our customers accelerate product development and innovation cycles, reduce total cost of ownership, create alternate revenue streams, enhance consumer experience, enable services based business model and make manufacturing processes and operations more efficient. We invest in enhancing our engineering capabilities, use digital technologies and generate ideas to help our customers solve complex engineering challenges.
Who We Are As A Company
We are a global Product Engineering and Lifecycle Services Company (Mechanical, Electronics, Software and Digital) that has retained its focus on solving challenges faced by our customers through the entire product lifecycle. (Engineering Services/ER&D services/PES/ Outsourced Product Development services)
What Do We Stand for? How Do We Define Our Target Industries?
We serve global companies in the most essential industries which consider engineering to be at the CORE of their business success. These companies develop products and services based on technologies native to their industries which enable them to make journeys safer, the world greener, connect people to opportunities, add comfort to homes, power communities, enhance peace of mind, and give hope to patients. Our target industries include Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor.
What Category of Services Do We Provide? Where Do We Fit in the Market Place?
We provide services and solutions across the product lifecycle – from detailed design to product realization, and after-market solutions. We help the Engineering, R&D, Digital, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Enterprise Software departments of our customers.