E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Suitable candidates will comply with the following:
- Qualified Graduate (ACCA or other similar qualifications);
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in management accounting and reporting;
- Solid understanding of accounting, financial policies and principles applicable in Romania, command of Romanian fiscal law
- Proven accounting skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines;
- Sound commercial awareness and strong technical & analytical skills in financial management, experience with corporate reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English;
- Self-starter, well organized, who will enjoy working as part of a small, dynamic team;
- Familiarity with dealing with off-site management.
Our client is the local office of a notorious multinational company.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Managing the entire statutory accounting process, any tax and statistical reporting as required by local regulations, and payroll returns;
- Management of month-end close processes and timetables;
- Carrying out the year-end close procedure involving liaison with the company auditors and preparation of statutory accounts;
- Liaise with payroll provider;
- Performing the Billing, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management functions, including the authorization of vendor payments;
- Supporting the Finance Director - CE with managing operations in one neighbouring country, especially by management of month-end close procedures and preparation of group reporting package;
- Providing Finance Director - CE with financial and commercial support as required, including planning, budgeting, forecasting;
- Preparation of prompt reports for 3rd parties;
- Develop local reporting to enhance management information to local office, and international management requirements;
- Responsibly manage expense budgets by monthly meeting with local budget holders;
- Performing detailed monthly analysis and review of local expenses and revenues;
- Monitoring and reviewing control procedures over all expenditure and revenue
- Ad hoc tasks required by Finance Director - CE and Country Manager - CE.
Please note that this in not a people-management position.
HR Business Consulting este o agentie care aduce un suflu nou pe piata serviciilor de consultanta pe probleme de resurse umane, avand o abordare moderna, apropiata si adaptata clientului, astfel incat cererea si oferta de munca sa se intalneasca cu maximul de succes.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles