E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• At least 2 years experience as an accountant and 3 years as an auditor, probably working for one of the ‘Big 4’ firms in Romania. Accountancy experience is the more important.
• Experience in preparing financial reports to both Romanian and IFRS standards. This will be from invoicing to final editing of a report, including cash flows and working sheets in Excel, such as bank situations, pro forma financial reports and tax reports to the Romanian Treasury
• Ability to maintain budget controls and banks situations on a daily basis
• Proven track record of contributing to the overall strategic direction and general management of the company with the ability to work comfortably and collegially with a senior management team
• High level of energy, the ability to create a motivational climate which will inspire subordinates’ best efforts and with a genuine interest in their work
• Open minded, pleasant to work with, very thorough, exceptionally well organized and patient
• High personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity; Intelligent, conceptually strong and have strong business acumen with bottom-line orientation
• Proven ability to \"hold their own\" during presentations and conference calls with investors
• The ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively; both verbally and in writing; both in English and Romanian
• Either already living in Cluj or would like to move to Cluj, probably because of an existing connection with the city
• To work with the Country Manager, CFO and Chief Executive to ensure that investments are well tracked and perform to initial expectations
• Optimisation of project (investment) finances to ensure they meet or exceed investor expectations of return on equity and profit on cost
• Ensure that company cash flow is actively managed and reported to the Country Manager on a regular and timely basis
• Assist in negotiations and applications for senior debt, mezzanine finance and joint venture structures
• Assist with optimising the Group tax structure (the advice itself will be outsourced)
• Ensure that investor reporting is done in a timely, accurate and sufficiently detailed manner
• Ensure that proper accounting controls and procedures are in place and are able to withstand scrutiny
• Prepare regular reports to the management team and for any Joint Venture partners
• Act as key member of the management team and ensure that all aspects of the Group finances are directed at profitability and increased shareholder value.
• Manage staff, set them tasks and liaise with staff to produce the desired outcomes
Apple has been recruiting internationally minded professionals for the Romanian market since 2000.
We firmly believe that it is only by providing our clients with the highest standards of service, the best value for money and an intelligent understanding of their priorities and objectives that we can ensure a successful and lasting partnership.
We aim not merely to find solutions to short-term staffing needs but to provide the seed corn from which businesses can grow. We are committed to complete integrity, confidentiality and professionalism. We aim to find creative solutions to the challenges with which we are presented.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles