Adecco is looking for one of its clients, a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminium solutions, for a Finance Manager based in Bucharest, to supervise the financial activity in the company.
1) Accounting & Finance
- Set-up finance department, Supervision and control of the general accounting area : this includes the general ledger, payables, payroll, property, and statistical accumulation, treasury and risk and insurance management, taxes (VAT, corporate, employee income taxes, etc.) and relation with the authorities/tax declarations.
- Financial statement and report preparation, on a regular and special request basis. Reporting to the HQ in Belgium
- Budget preparation, budget reporting and budget reviews
- Debtor follow up and credit insurance
- Follow up and optimization of the working capital
- Controlling the application of the internal procedures
- Cash management
- Relations with auditors & banks
- Financial analysis for the management of the company or for the group
- Payroll preparation & employee files
- Income tax
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, valued also with a master's degree in business administration, economics, finance, or risk management a plus;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in supervisory capacity within the accounting & finance function is required;
- Experience of business process on a multi-national environment;
- CPA is a plus;
- Advanced English language skills.