Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in Economics
• Very good command of English - fluent
• Minimum of five years experience in accounting and finance
• Very good understanding of Romanian accounting (and/or tax) issues, international accounting standards would be an advantage.
• As a member of the Management Team, the Finance Manager contributes to the general management of the business so that it achieves its objectives and long-term strategy.
• Prepare information of economic character regarding financial management of company including operational and strategic decisions (e.g. information regarding development of revenue, expenses and depreciation).
• Implement or adjust and monitor efficient financial policies, processes and procedures in line with business requirements in order to maintain Business Controls.
• Develop and implement business models to increase business efficiency and control.
• Assume responsibility for dealing with financial authorities. Co-operate with company auditors.
• Undertake limited banking and treasury operations.
• Prepare reports for local regulators.
• Supervise finance department bookkeeping staff, ensuring that the business of the company is adequately supported by quality and timely book-keeping.
• Provide advice, support and coaching to all Functions on financial matters to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
• Ensure cash and asset management in order to minimize risk and maximize returns.
• Recruit, motivate and develop local finance and administration staff to ensure the provision of professional financial support to all functions of the company.
• Ensure that budgets, financial reporting and statutory accounts are prepared accurately and that these meet local and International requirements.
• Manage the financial forecasting and monthly close processes using the proper tools to ensure accuracy and timeliness
• Provide cost analyses to management and pro-actively participate in cost-saving efforts
• Highlight issues and potential issues to management and propose corrective actions
Recruitment company is looking for its client Niran Group. Our client is the exclusive distributor in Romania for the following brands: Givenchy, Nina Ricci, Moschino, Versace, Lolita Lempicka, Bourjois, GFFerre si R.Cavalli. They also have developed their retail divison opening three shops and planning to open another three for 2007 (under a franchise contract singned with Marinopoulos Sephora).
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.