Purpose of Role: Advisor, helper, facilitator for the France Service Delivery community and country Senior Leadership to better understand their business (opportunities/ risks/ trend), structure and processes.
- Own annual revenue/gross profit planning process;
- Monthly performance review and comparison to Actuals. Analyze P&L variance and work with Service Delivery to identify root-causals, raise and track proper actions;
- Propose and submit monthly outlook/forecast numbers based on business dynamics, results, input from the account team. Flag any significant unusual items which could affect profitability positively or adversely;
- Challenge missing or inaccurate financial and billing data;
- Interfacing with Finance, to raise P&L adjustment notes (accruals and deferrals) for revenue and cost recognition purposes;
- Contract vs. internal ERP systems (. SAP) consistency checks, account management (WBS/Cost Center set-up, closing, update status) and managing contract related queries;
- Monitoring and reporting on P&L performance against business case expectations;
- Support the Country Controller/Service Deliver Manager/s with new opportunities review on performance (Actuals vs. Expected);
- Own responses to the P&L related queries process;
- Lead role in advising sales and operations leaders on terms for commercial (financial) arrangements; Support the Pre-Sales process (business case validation – interacting with key stakeholders like Pricing, Sales, Delivery, HR);
- Review/ analyze loss-making contracts (known as ‘Red Sites’) and underperforming contracts identifying causes, proposing actions and working a recovery plan with the SDM;
- Responsible for producing Monthly/Quarterly Management Performance reporting packs;
- Developing a commercial action tracker to enable setting business ownership and priority on implementation of actions;
- Creating an account knowledge base considering the identified actions to enable flags for potential opportunities & risks; Build and maintenance of contract repository and tracker on contract relevant details;
- Ensure processes are documented and up to date, and identify areas to improve key processes;
- Support one-off projects as required by the business.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.