What professional requirements you should prove?
Who is the person we look for?
- University degree in Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance, cost controlling & budgeting, understanding of Insurance/Pension P&L and BS
- Finance Business Partner is a plus
- Good understanding of business activities/processes and how expenses/investments help business to grow
- Good PC knowledge
What are the main job responsibilities?
- Very good planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail and a good grasp of the big picture
- Know how to work independently, show ownership and strong analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills
- High level of curiosity and proactivity to explore new perspectives
- Result and customer orientation attitude
- Creative and critical thinking
- Strong communication skills, be able to present to management an independent finance view in a concise and clear non-technical language
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment, to commute on tasks
- At ease with knowledge sharing
- Very good English skills (written and verbally)
What we may offer? Funny that you asked….
- Manage the assigned responsibilities and actively participate in the preparation process of the mid and long-term plans, budgets and forecasts for the operational expenses in assigned departments; works with assigned areas in order to prepare budgets and forecasts for the operational expenses
- Support the assigned business area to achieve its expense targets, understand deviations between planned and achieved expenses, and contribute to development of plans to mitigate risks of deviations, be able to carry out cost containment plans
- Be interested in cost efficiency and cost awareness by promoting an adequate behavior Constantly challenging the status quo and proposing alternative solutions to drive cost efficiency
- Propose solutions/provide input and be able to evaluate business cases, cost benefit analysis for projects and initiatives
- Prove understanding of business activities and processes various areas of the company; correctly understands business needs or priorities and search for solutions to improve/sustain business results with focus on management recommendations
- Calculates Income Statement and BS for Insurance and Pension products, understand and analyze products profitability drivers, prepare quarterly and annually long-term forecasts
- Understand capital requirement and capital planning for Insurance and Pension products; together with other stakeholders run the process of additional capital injection/optimization
- Ensure timely, accurate and insightful management reporting towards Head Office and local management for the assigned reporting tasks
- Manage end-to-end complex processes involving large number of stakeholders
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
NN este o companie de asigurări și managementul investițiilor, activă în peste 18 țări, cu o puternică prezență în Europa și în Japonia.
Grupul NN din România, include activitățile NN Asigurări de Viață și NN Pensii, companii lider pe piețele de profil, și NN Investment Partners, numărul patru în topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din România.
Pentru noi, NN reprezintă un capitol nou și interesant în viața companiei, cu noi oportunități de dezvoltare. Promisiunea noastră este că vom continua să fim alături de clienții, angajatii si colaboratorii noștri, un partener apropiat și de încredere. Valorile noastre de bază sunt: ne pasă, suntem transparenți, ne dedicăm.
Valorile noastre sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem și a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc și ne inspiră. Și ne determină comportamentul zi de zi.
NN Romania in cifre:
2,2 milioane clienți unici de asigurări de viață, pensii obligatorii și pensii facultative Cote de piață decembrie 2016:
• Asigurari de viata: 32,6%
• Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 36,5% în funcție de active
• Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 50,2% în funcție de active