Finance and Accounting Specialist
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economy (bachelor degree is a must);
- Fluent English (both written and verbal);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position -retail company experience is an asset;
- Experience in local accounting and tax legislation;
- Sounds ERP knowledge – MS Axapta knowledge/experience is an asset;
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude;
- Team Player and excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- To control the financial records, accounts and structure related to e-commerce routinely. Ensure that ecommerce business is maintaining accurate records of all income and expenses in order to ensure accurate reporting;
- To ensure e-commerce records are kept in an up-to-date manner and the related account consensuses are made;
- To support countries in year-end counting assignments. To prepare data base for VAT Return declarations in country and under OSS;
- To control the financial period closings, counting assignments and cycle balances by the checklist;
- To execute the correction process in coordination with the Country Finance team in case of an error detection;
- To ensure Payment Provider, Bank, Cargo consensuses are made in specific periods;
- To control whether the daily sale-return-payment records are entered in ERP program at country finance side, if not, to track related records together with IT department;
- To track financial reports/declarations related to e-commerce are declared/submitted to the official organizations in the related countries in an accurate and timely manner in line with the regulations of the related country together with Tax Department;
- To provide support when necessary;
- To ensure e-commerce and marketplace expense center are accurately reported;
- To support Country Finance team in the preparation of Financial Management Reports;
- To analyze reported figures in detail together with Country Finance team on the demands of other departments.
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1119 stores in 51 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards.
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital Journal.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”.
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.