What is the role about?
As a Finance and Accounting Specialist you will mainly do complex checks and reviews for AP&AR, reporting and general ledger activities, being in charge with:
- Performing audit for the accuracy of the accounting postings performed by an external provider (AP & AR processes)
- Reviewing in SAP cash application (AR process) as well with AP documents (invoices and expense claims), performed by an external provider
- Performing regular reports and/or presentations with the purpose of monitoring the external provider for the AP & AR operations, identifying process issues, proposing corrective actions and ensuring these are implemented and followed;
- Being in charge with the monthly accrual calculus;
- Performing accounting entries for re-classes, as required;
- Managing after Closing reports specific to Samsung
- Act as back-up for Month End Closing by being ready to step in, when required, and prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports;
- Ensuring accuracy of financial documents in accordance with international standard and internal policies;
- Maintaining the confidential aspect of the financial data;
- Participating to Continuous Improvement projects;
- Acting as an ambassador for promoting Samsung Shared Service to our European subsidiaries, ensuring services are delivered in line with the agreed levels of quality and productivity;
Who are we?
Right across the Pipera metro station, the Samsung Shared Services Centre Europe, established in 2016 in Bucharest (Romania) covers Financial, Customer Service and HR processes for Samsung subsidiaries across Europe.
Why is Samsung SSC Europe the place to be?
Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. In our center you will be part of a dynamic team, in an international work environment. Being one of the best in the industry comes with hard work, but we also make it rewarding through:
- performance bonuses (2 per year)
- opportunity to learn and grow along with the center’s evolution,
- support for continuous learning via in-class, online trainings and books (Bookster)
- gym subscription
- daily fresh fruits in the office
- meal tickets (15 ron)
- lunch bonus in addition to meal tickets
- additional paid vacation days (25/year)
- medical subscription
- discount to Samsung products