At least 3 year professional experience in financial accountancy, and/or financial analysis.
Excellent IT Skills with extensive exposure to accounting packages, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (to include lookups & pivot tables).
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Attention to detail
Ability to work to clearly defined deadlines.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers
Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
Friendly and polite interactions with co-workers and collaborators
1. Strives to achieve and maintain financial compliance regarding account/local finance activity
- Provides direct financial support & expertise to support the Account Team, Country Finance Lead and Country Operation Director in providing best in class management Information.
- Ensuring strong internal control environment with full adherence to SoX requirements.
- Developing strong relationships with Finance Team and continually exceed their expectations around financial reporting.
- P&L reporting, review & reconciliation for bottom line result.
- Preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
- Support of Local and Regional Team to manage TWC.
- Ensuring end-to-end finance procedures are adhered to by operations team and take corrective action / escalate where required.
- Responsibility for timely and precise reporting of Monthly results – mapping, corrections of the results, verification of results, presentation of the results, etc.
- Supervision/approval of BS account Reconciliations.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Supporting process of preparation of Annual Accounts and any other local statutory requirements CBRE is subject to
- 2. Act as contracts overseer from a financial standpoint for specific accounts
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized.
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
- Compiling of the Contract Review Business Unit pack
- Conducting supplier surveys (not in place yet)
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS.
- Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
3. Perform the financial duties directly related to accounts
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews.
- Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders
- Policy and procedure compliance
- Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Weekly report submission to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
- Reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope, Project works
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
- Timely and precise financial reporting of the monthly results.
- Job requirements:
- Educational background
- Master degree in Finance or similar education
- Detailed understanding of US GAAP.
- Recognized accounting qualification.
- Advanced in business English - written and spoken
- Financial ERP user (Anaplan, Dynamics, etc.)
Contract of employment
Great work atmosphere and working conditions
Possibility to learn and grow further with CBRE GWS
Be a part of interesting international project in dynamic fast-growing company
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the world’s largest provider of integrated facilities management, project management and real estate services. We self-perform technical facilities services in more countries than any other provider, and our expertise ranges from advice and brokerage for the ideal property, to the operation and maintenance of facilities, to project management for construction, refurbishment, conversion and moves. With this broad base of capabilities, we can optimise buildings, property and assets at every stage of the life cycle. We develop holistic solutions, allowing clients to reduce operating costs, minimise risks, utilise space more effectively and create more innovative working environments.