Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Graduate of Economic studies, preferably in Accounting/ Finance
- At least two years experience in finance/accounting in a business environment, preferably commercial organisation
- Financial operations knowledge, knowledge of IFRS
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills especially working in cross-functional/divisional teams
- Common sense and open-minded
- Team player, positive thinking
- Integrity, highly responsible
- English knowledge at advanced level
- Drive for results – business objectives oriented
- Ability to work under pressure (e.g. cope with multi-tasks) whilst maintaining quality
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP is an advantage
-Coordinating and preparing the monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management financial reporting (P&L, BS, CF)
-Offering support for ad-hoc financial modelling
-Analysis of the financial accounts to monitor ongoing performance on an accurate and timely basis
-Business partnering with finance colleagues from End-Markets to identify their financial requirements and support in meeting reporting deadlines
-Perform quality review of the financial information prior to releasing it to the Corporate Finance team
-Communicate and raise awareness of global and regional design /standards
The roles are based within a multinational organisation growing its global financial operations in Bucharest. They represent a great career opportunity for finance professionals with an eye for detail, strong financial/accounting background and knowledge of SAP or similar willing to grow in a fast paced, multinational environment.
Please apply through this platform or directly at email@example.com indicating the job title of the role you are interested in. Although we welcome all applications, only the suitable candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process. Thank you.
HR SmartView Consulting is an agile and fast growing human capital solutions provider in areas of search and selection, training for HR professionals, implementation of assessment solutions, HR processes related business consultancy and outplacement projects. We are the local partners of Talent Q International which specializes in psychometric on-line assessment tools. HR SmartView recruitment consultants possess a sound understanding of labour market and business environment having run local and international projects. They use easily various methods of finding best talent for the roles they need to fill in, varying from traditional recruitment to direct search and approach.
HR SmartView Consulting
Intrarea Catedrei 27, 1st floor, Sector 1, Bucharest - Romania