Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Engineering Degree or Similar (Electric/Electronic/Automation)
- At least 2 years or practical experience within heavy machinery/Manufacturing background/Energy Services/Maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Managerial experience
- English Language - Fluent (both written and spoken)
- Driving licence CAT B
- Independent supervision of technicians working in the field (perform regular checks) to assure Quality Control at Enercon Standards.
- Reporting and contact person between indoor and outdoor service
- Supervision, inspection and instruction of protection gear, safety devices and testing equipment
- VANs (Fleet) organization of materials, tools and inventory monitoring
- Working directly with operating manager and managing director to assure Enercon standard
- Analysis and developing of Field Service work procedures as well as introduction/proposal of improvements to increase team performance and operational control
- Communicate with the specialized departments in Germany to assure technical support for technicians and customers
- Participate with its competences, as per management requests in projects or activities between departments in order to fulfil the company goals.
- Fleet Supervision and contact person for fleet maintenance
ENERCON began its road to economical / ecological success when graduate engineer Aloys Wobben founded the company in 1984. A small team of engineers developed the first E-15 / 16 wind turbine with a rated power of 55 kW. To start with, ENERCON systems still featured gearboxes. However in 1992, the changeover to gearless technology came about with the first ENERCON E-40 / 500 kW. This innovative drive system with few rotating components ensures nearly friction-free energy flow providing outstanding performance and reliability. Mechanical stress, operating and maintenance costs are reduced, and the system’s service life is increased.
Today, all ENERCON wind energy converters are based on the company’s tried and tested turbine concept. Over the past years, new system generations have evolved through constant sophistication of existing components, providing customers with state-of-the-art products. One example of the latest technological innovation is the
new rotor blade geometry introduced in 2004. It significantly increases revenue, minimises noise emission while considerably reducing load impact on the wind energy converter.
All ENERCON systems feature a grid connection system which fulfils current grid connection requirements and can thus be easily integrated in any supply and distribution structure. ENERCON’s concept not only offers solutions for normal operation such as reactive power management and voltage control but also for critical situations resulting from network short-circuits or bottlenecks.
Since then ENERCON has been setting new standards in technological design for 30 years now. With more than 22,000 wind turbines installed in over 30 countries, ENERCON is also recognized as one of the leading manufacturers at the international level. Research and development, as well as production and sales are constantly evolving.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles