• Bachelor degree;
• 3 years relevant experience;
• English knowledge at least medium level, both oral and written;
• Romanian knowledge fluent;
• Driving license;
• User knowledge of MS office;
• Good communication skills.
• Agility, proactivity;
• Be able to work alone;
• Willingness to travel.
Ensure best in class in-store execution within designated area in Romania with the ultimate objective of maximize shopper and consumer engagement & Consumer Sales by managing merchandisers & POS, reporting from stores, maximize in-stock by collaborating with KAMs.
• Understand and represent the Lego values, knowledge of product portfolio and assortment;
• Monitor the on-shelf execution in stores: listing, planogram, prices, secondary placements;
• Ensure flawless execution of promotions and merchandising standards;
• Ensure execution of Lego monthly POS plans: window decorations, shelves, etc.;
• Managing delivery of POS for own area (POS allocation plan, order, control delivery to stores);
• Negotiate and implement secondary placements;
• Communicate with KAMs and Trade Marketing and take immediate actions if needed;
• Prepare order proposals for visited stores;
• Participate on trainings and meetings;
• Reporting: using the mobile application for reporting every visit;
• Prepare and follow route plan for store visits;
• Lead, control, motivate and develop merchandisers on your area.
• Competitive package;
• Company car and mobile;
• Individual and flexible working time;
• Family-feeling atmosphere;
• Representing a love brand;
• Career opportunity;
• Be part of an international team.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the client
On behalf of Lego Romania part of The Lego Group - one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the world, we are currently recruiting a Field Sales Representative. We are looking for smart and talented people that can embrace Lego's innovative spirit and enhance their fun and collaborative culture. At Lego Romania, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.