Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
What do we ask from you?
• A technical education, for example. Mechatronics or electrical engineering.
• Relevant knowledge in the field of mechanical, electrical and preferably also electronic equipment.
• Several years of experience as a fault or maintenance engineer.
• You have experience with software tools.
• You are used to sharing knowledge. You can easily handle computer systems. We work a lot with INFOR.
• You also work accurately and you can think analytically so that you not only fight the symptoms but are also able to discover the cause of a malfunction.
• You communicate easily with others and like to learn to increase your technical knowledge.
• You are in possession of driving license B.
What can you expect from your work?
• As a fault engineer/trouble mechanic, you solve all sorts of faults independently.
• You carry out all forms of preventive and corrective maintenance on the basis of regulations.
• You solve complex problems independently, both in the workplace and on location and during weekend shifts.
• You carry out visual inspections, you carry out mechanical and electrical measurements according to regulations.
• You ensure the correct administration of your work: hours worked, components used and work performed.
• You think about creative solutions and come into action to help the customer.
• You take part in work meetings and make suggestions for improvement, while ensuring that safety of people and equipment is always paramount.
Trento Engineering is a knowledge service provider specializing in setting up and improving processes in, in particular, the discrete manufacturing industry. Trento Engineering places professionals on project-based clients to optimize business processes. The focus is on six disciplines, which are divided as follows:
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.