Factory Director Assistant, Arctic Gaesti
- Bachelor's or associate degree, with course work in production management, operations management, or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of English, productivity in using MS Office;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interrelation skills;
- Eager to constantly learn and improve her/his professional skills;
- Ability to perform in a demanding environment and to deal with complex situations;
- Ability to manage multiple projects over the same period;
- Involvement, commitment, confidentiality, diplomacy.
- Represents and assists the Factory Director in the intra-company relationships and with third parties;
- Offers administrative, logistic and operational support to Factory Director;
- Supports the relationship of Factory Director with employees, HQ, quests, partners, clients and suppliers;
- Provides support for the activities and organizes the Factory Director's agenda;
- Organizes the Factory Director’s business trips - airline reservations, accommodation etc;
- Prepares documents and presentations in English & Romanian;
- Prepares reports, presentations and preparations of management meetings on behalf of Factory Director;
- Assists and creates briefings of business meetings and other activities at the Factory Director's request.
Arctic is the leader of the Romanian household appliances market and owner of the biggest household appliances factory in Continental Europe, with its Gaesti factory which has produced until now over 31 million refrigerators. Also, Arctic is one of the most important companies in Romania, with over 3,600 employees, including subcontractors, and a turnover of 2,2 billion lei in 2017. Currently, 87% of the total Arctic production is exported in over 80 countries.
In 2017, Arctic has started construction works for a new washing machine factory, in Ulmi, Dambovita. The new project is a Greenfield investment and will be the first production unit in Arçelik group built according to Industry 4.0 digital concept. The factory will integrate top notch technologies and wireless communication of the production lines with those in other countries part of the Arçelik group, and intelligent machines.
On the local market, Arctic has consolidated its leadership position in 2016 and 2017, both for its Arctic and Beko brands, by offering products and services adapted to the needs and lifestyle of its consumers. Arctic is one of the most powerful Romanian brands, having been ranked third in the 2017 edition of the Top 100 Most powerful Romanian brands study, made by BIZ magazine.
We would like to inform you that it is possible for Arctic to collect your personal data with the purpose of using them for a recruitment process, by applying the applicable law in regard to the confidentiality and personal data protection. If you would like to find out more about our operations of data protection and our commitment to keep the confidentiality, please consult “Arctic Job Applicant Privacy Notice”, uploaded on our site, by accessing www.arctic.ro”, „Terms and conditions” section or directly accessing https://www.arctic.ro/informare-candidati.
- 20 ian. 2022București, Strainatate, Grecia
- 24 ian. 2022500 - 600 EURBucurești, Ilfov, Otopeni, Voluntari