- Bachelor degree or high-school degree;
- Previous professional experience in a similar position is a big a plus – minimum 6 months;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility, adaptability and teamwork;
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Preparing and distributing documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Handling administrative requests and queries from supervisors;
- Being responsible for general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Answering and direct phone calls;
- Ensuring the protocol specific activities;
- Maintaining contact lists;
- Managing facility related supplies;
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and booking travel arrangements for managers or admin team;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you are up for the challenge and wish to join our awesome team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2006, Quantic Lab is an outsourcing company specialized in all-platform high quality testing solutions. With a decade of experience, Quantic Lab is one of the leading European outsourcing companies, contributing to the release of thousands of projects worldwide (websites, games, edutainment software, business application and more). We are known as a trustworthy QA Business partner and maintaining our good reputation is a lifelong company goal.
We take pride in our work and our business relationships, and we are grateful to our veteran teams for always aiming to impress our clients and being passionate about QA.
Located in Cluj-Napoca, the capital of the region Transylvania, one of the biggest cultural and university centers of Romania, the testing lab is a modern facility equipped with the latest technology.
- 22 ian. 2022Bacau, Iasi, Suceava și alte 2 orașe