Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable facility coordinator for our technical division. If you have proven experience, excellent organizational and administrative abilities, a good understanding of maintenance services, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills, then we encourage you to submit your application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Proven experience 3+ in maintenance management roles
- Solid knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, mechanical, and electronic systems
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Patience, diplomacy, high sense of responsibility
- An open eye for the improvement of the quality of the maintenance activity, initiative, problem-solving skill
- Excellent English knowledge, strong MS Office, CRM (Dynamics365), Jira
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive team member relations
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, suppliers, and customers
- Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines ahead of Maintenance Dpt.
- Coordinate and control the planned maintenance programs and supervise their execution
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of the opened projects
- Coordinate the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices, and submitting to the client
- Perform regular assessments of the maintenance activity outcomes and take measures for its improvement,
- Assure that preventative maintenance is identified, executed, documented, and tracked.
- Interface with maintenance vendors and material suppliers to ensure the purchase of proper materials
- Perform the various duties required to keep maintenance operations running smoothly
- Complete correspondence, forms, and reports in Microsoft Office and other required programs
- Handle confidential information regularly
- "Feel free to speak your mind" culture.
- Diversity & Inclusion culture.
- Opportunity to work in a company that feels like a family.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Performance Bonus.
- Access to the private medical system through Regina Maria.
- Company Car.
- Access to the largest and modern library – Bookster.
Corporate Office Solutions (COS) is a leading specialist in workplace consultancy & design, fit-out, M&E works, project management, and office furniture supply, for office interiors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By sending your personal data by e-mail to "recruitment@@cos.ro", via social media platforms (LinkedIn, Ejobs, etc.) or by applying through a job platform online, you agree expressly and unequivocally that the data will be processed by COS company.
COS is part of Office Solutions Group, an office interiors consultant since 1998 and now one of the largest in Central and Eastern Europe, with offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Almaty, Minsk, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, and Timisoara. During 22 years of activity, COS has delivered professional services and adequate products to nearly 2,000 companies that needed to create or transform their workspaces. FACTS & FIGURES: 22 years industry expertise 100 highly committed and specialized employees Nearly 2,000 clients from various industries
Corporate Office Solutions S.R.L.
- 30 Sept. 20223000 RON / lunăBucurești, Ilfov