Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Up to 2 years of experience in a marketing related job
• Excellent communication abilities
• Professional level of English
• Open-minded, pro-active and result-oriented individual
• Able to meet tight deadlines and professionally execute assigned tasks
• Detail oriented person
• Looking to further develop his/hers skills and abilities within the marketing field
Contracted by external agency and based in the external agency.
Fully dedicated and reporting to Dell Marketing Manager and Dell Romania office
Has primary responsibility for support of coordinating marketing processes, plans and policies related to the organization's marketing activities (including events, market research, brand/product management, advertising and promotion), as well as marketing research and reporting, designing and implementing the organization's marketing campaigns using internal resources and/or advertising agencies.
1. Campaigns budgeting and documentary support for Business Unit
Full documentary support for undertaking campaigns is critical administrative function.
• Allocation controlling of respective budgets – opex and vendor funding
• Execution and deadlines controlling
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly activities reporting update
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly Metrics Tracker update
2. Support management for all regional marketing activities:
• Consumer, customer and partner events, trainings and workshops
• Product launches
• Sales promotions and incentives
• Production and delivery
• Advertising campaigns
• PR and Corporate Communications
For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Headquartered in Round Rock, Texas, Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world’s largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. Recognized for its ability to provide customers personalized, built-to-order technology through direct, online and retail channels, nearly 80 percent of Dell’s $54 billion in revenue is driven by enterprise products, services and solutions it delivers to businesses and organizations. Dell’s 101,000 employees worldwide are deeply committed to corporate responsibility. The company ranks among Working Mother Magazine’s 100 Best Companies and ranked second among Newsweek’s Greenest Big Companies in America.
At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation. Each year, Dell honors the outstanding inventors among its employees.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles