Export Sales Advisor with French
You will be part of the Order To Cash platform, handling order to cash specialist tasks, as part of a great team that has more than 50 colleagues and 3 TL-s.
We will also support you by offering 2 months training.
What we're looking for:
- Good level of French;
- Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers in a way to create trust and deliver customer satisfaction;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication skills;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
- Team player and proactive.
The Export Sales Advisor will:
- Capture, record and commit customer orders according to customer needs, agreement and defined service level;
- Propose product alternatives in case of phase-out or shortage;
- If relevant, optimize, plan and coordinate the delivery with customers and partners;
- Inform and follow up with customers.
- Capture customer’s requests & claims;
- Analyse and provide issue resolution or appropriate answer;
- Contact, follow up and close the loop with customer;
- Perform basic root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrences;
- Share recurring problems with the relevant internal partner(s) in order to find solutions.
- Seize opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell in response to Customer orders, requests and portfolio management.
- Apply and improve work methods
- Apply standards and procedures (including internal control rules & embargo …);
- Contribute to continuous improvement to enhance.
In Michelin, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Luncheon vouchers and discounts;
- Deduction of vacation costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
The Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate and Business Services, was created in 2013 and has, since then, sustained a consistent growth rate. It now has over 700 employees who deliver services in: Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.