Expert Customs Processes with SAP - 233986
• You have a deep understanding of the core customs processes (such as import, export, classification, solicitation, origin, special customs process)
• You have an affinity in analyzing existing customs processes and within those processes finding and outlining potentials for improvement.
• You are familiar with the common GTM (Global Trade Management) tools and the existing modules within those applications.
• Alongside the respective customs process you have an understanding of what foreign trade data is needed at what point in time to interface with the global trade management system
• Ideally you have an understanding of what changes the S/4 HANA environment mean from a foreign trade perspective compared to the former SAP R3 environment.
• Completed university degree (e.g. in business administration or information management) or equivalent experience as customs expert
• You are fluent in English and ideally also feel comfortable in speaking German
• You have at least 3 years experience of working in a customs environment
A Snapshot of Your Day
SE TS C is the global customs department and responsible for safeguarding customs compliance alongside with the implementation of customs rules, global customs security programs (e.g., AEO, C-TPAT), and the corresponding Siemens Energy-internal regulations. This responsibility includes preparing and implementing Siemens Energy-internal regulations, including the related corporate IT solutions.
Within this global customs department SE TS C FE is the regulatory body representing regulatory expertise on the legal Customs side but as well-being familiar with the solutions and having an understanding for the relevant IT “surrounding”. The goal is to enable the implementation, support and execution of SE TS C customs solution strategy in the best, digitalized & most automated way possible.
How You’ll Make an Impact
• You will analyze the customs core processes (such as import, export, classification, solicitation, origin, special customs procedures)
• You will visualize processes and discuss these processes with other affected functions (based on the visualized processes)
• That may be in digitalizing and automating manual processes in the best possible way or standardizing existing customs processes in such a way that the process meets global requirements and can be implemented with a standardized global trade management system.
About the Team
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal, and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
• Medical benefits
• Remote/Flexible work
• Time off/Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.