Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a experienced audit consultant, you will participate in audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
• Previous experience in audit or accounting
• Knowledge of local GAAP (Romanian accounting) and basic knowledge of IFRS
• Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
• Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support
• Performing / supervising of the performance of audit procedures in accordance with EY’s methodology and quality standards
• Involvement in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
Your key responsibilities
• Client and engagement management and coordination
• Inventory on the client companies’ status
• Creating and maintaining audit files
• Preparing summary documents
• Interaction with employees of client companies with the aim of gathering essential data and information
• People management, leadership and coaching
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.
E-mail: [email protected] Web: http://eyromania.ro/cariere/ Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles