Experienced Data Engineer
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
You will have the opportunity to mentor junior and fresh graduate colleagues and help them with defining career path, and providing technical mentorship, and even held a training for them.
What you will do:
As an Experienced Data Engineer, you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements
- Designing, implementing and testing data solutions using Azure Data services
- Provisioning data storage solutions, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data and implementing security requirements and data retention policies.
- Supporting Data Architects with technical questions and decisions
- Being a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas and support others in these areas
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Take active part in distributing your knowledge for juniors
- Help fresh graduate and junior colleagues with their learning and career path
- Strong knowledge of any SQL (Postgres, MSSQL) and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
- Hands-on experience with the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks and Azure Blob storage
- Have good understanding on core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure Data services
- Hands-on experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an advantage
- You have the foundational knowledge of Azure (AZ-900) and Azure Data (DP-900) and you have experience with Implementing Azure Data Solutions (DP-200 or DP-203 certification is beneficial)
What we offer:
- Work from home
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits
- Supported certifications
- Online learning platform access
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
At Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore the new technologies on the market, to determine how our clients can use them – helping their businesses innovate, grow and improve.Here, we innovate with the newest technologies. What’s in it for you?
Accenture Technology will allow you to be part of the New. Now and change the world with New IT.
Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
01 Build bold new business models via application management and implementation services.
02 Create and deliver custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges.
03 Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, HP and IBM – to drive and accelerate real business impact.
04 Incubate and pilot the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D.
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
Our Technology Romania office is located in Bucharest, Westgate Office Park. Find out more about Accenture Technology opportunities, on accenture.ro/TechnologyCareer.
Find the latest news and information about Accenture in general and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- 17 ian. 20223000 - 10000 RONBucurești, Ilfov, Urziceni și alte 2 orașe