Are you ready for a change in your professional career? Why don’t you come & meet us?
We are looking for a skilled, proactive and self-motivated individual to come and join us!
- Proven experience of providing executive administrative support
- The candidate will have developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- To have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
- Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Self-Starter and willing to act on own initiative
- Very good level of English & French
Job Role Summary
To support the Senior Vice President and the wider Capabilities Team
To provide high level administrative and executive support to the General Manager, Multi Country Delivery
- To support the General Manager and the wider Multi Country Team
- Management and update of the Multi Country Management Process, meeting scheduling, meeting coordination and timetabling, being aware of corporate Management Processes and aligning to these for increased effectiveness
- Senior Leadership Team meeting coordination, agenda preparation, note taker and action progress tracker, liaising with team and guests. Coordinate and support VCP meetings with Snr Team.
- Collation and preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting, Monthly Management Letters, Senior Leadership presentations, organisation charts and other time constrained reporting inc QBR, R&R Program, ORC Tracker, maintenance of account lists and salesforce .com reporting.
- Manage the quarterly communications process;
- managing the Quarterly Communications Call process, creating the agendas, producing the combined presentation decks and supporting the presenters during the WebEx
- Creating, formatting and producing the Quarterly C&OE Newsletter for circulation, preparing organisation announcements and other ad hoc communications
- Travel management, domestic and international, flights, train travel, accommodation and car hire, using the Concur Travel and Expense Management tool, controlling the approval process, being aware of most cost effective or time effective logistics, creating travel plans and itineraries, overseas agendas and providing quarterly International Travel Reports submissions
- Expense and mileage preparation using the Concur Travel and Expense Management tool, supporting the approval process and becoming a Concur SME. Includes mobile phone tracking and site purchase order requests.
- Tracking of HR and recruitment progress and approvals, HR reporting using the GEMS system and supporting headcount, annual Goal Planning, Performance Review and assigned learning tracking
- WebSat Business Resumption Plan self-assessment administrator – acting on behalf of the GM advising, approving and validating submissions, tracking progress of the annual cycle and preparing reports for the quarterly XMAC meetings. Working with the Business Continuity Program Office to ensure the correct Plan Profile is created, and assigning weightings and managing the update of Practitioners and Approving Managers. Providing Quarterly Business Resumption Clinics to support Practitioners and Approving Managers in annual submissions
- Business Continuity coordinator – acting on behalf of the SVP advising, creating, reviewing and updating the International Operations HQ Business Resumption Plan, working with the stakeholders to ensure a robust process is recorded. Coordinating the quarterly Business Continuity and Security Council Steering Committee meeting process
- Creating and maintaining Team and associated SharePoint sites, updating, reviewing and owning the management of the sites
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.