Skills and Qualifications:
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of solid Personal Assistance / team support experience, preferably within fast-pace changing environment;
- Experience within international/multinational companies (or through assignments abroad);
- Excellent oral and written English skills;
- Competent in using a variety of software packages, in particular high proficiency of MS Office and ideally familiar with Oracle;
- Project Management skills represent an advantage;
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a Finance/IT field;
- Excellent planning and organizing competencies, with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and ensure completion of tasks on time and within allocated budget;
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to prepare Excel and Power Point documents. The documents must be professional in appearance;
- Demonstrate strong building relationships and advanced communication skills (incl. to Executive Management);
- Must be self-motivated, quick learner and team player;
- Proactive and ability to work independently;
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Has a “can do” attitude; positive thinker
- Able to react proactively to changing business demands
- Operates well under pressure and able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Highly developed facilitation skills.
- Advanced communication skills
The Executive Assistant primary role will be to manage administrative and business related task for Temenos Chief Security Officer and Information Security team members. Role will interact with various levels of management and must ensure information flow is clear, efficient and accurate.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Organize and manage CSO calendar and daily agenda;
- Schedule meetings, send invites to the participants, attend meetings and take Minutes of the meeting;
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the CSO and Information Security team meetings’ action list (e.g. tracking of issues and promptly follow-up);
- Provide support in preparation of meeting presentations, spreadsheets and other documentation as required.
- Prepare internal and external communication – memos, emails, etc.
- Provide support for team budgets preparation and tracking of actual expenses.
- Provide support for team projects, tracking and status reporting.
- Organize travel logistics, visas for the Information Security Team including for off-site meetings, events etc;
- Maintenance and update of Information Security team related distribution lists.
- Collaborate with the Information Security team and various levels of management as required, to obtain consensus and support.
~~ Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, about 5,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service? Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microﬁnance and community banks, wealth managers, and ﬁnancial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 56 ofﬁces worldwide, Temenos is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world.
For more information please visit http://www.temenos.com.