Executive Assistant for General Manager
• University degree.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience on a similar position: Assistant Manager to CEO/ Executive Assistant;
• Previous work experience in a dynamic work environment, within a multinational company / companies
• Experience overseeing budgets and expenses;
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, financial and legal;
• Considered a plus experience in gambling industry;
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• PC operating knowledge, MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point) - advanced level;
• Analytical thinking and abilities to develop analyzes based on information provided;
• Written and spoken English - advanced level;
• Written and spoken Russian - intermediate level – not mandatory, but would constitute an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills with all managerial levels of the company;
• Abilities to plan, organize and prioritize activities depending on their level of urgency;
• Driver’s license Cat. B – not mandatory, but would constitute an advantage;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Good time management and problem solving skills;
• High level of confidentiality;
• Willing to travel.
• Follows the agenda of the General Manager
• Assists the General Manager at work / business meetings
• Maintains a permanent connection between the General Manager and the other departments
• Manages the documents of general interest for the Company
• Tracks changes and ensures necessary updates
• Designs and writes documents, presentations and management reports
• Assists the General Manager and department managers in the implementation and development of new projects
• Permanently adopts a behavior able to promote the Company's image and interests
• Involves in order to solve crisis situations that affect the Company
2. Specific secretarial responsibilities (for General Manager only):
• Sending messages / e-mails to the appropriate people
• Makes sure the meeting rooms are set in order to begin the planned event
• Organizing protocol activities (events, events with clients, meetings)
• Receiving, registering, distributing, filing and archiving correspondence and messages received from partners, customers and other employees
• Writing the business correspondence necessary to carry out the daily activity
• Ensures the transmission of documents by mail, fax, e-mail
• Updates the document database
• Arranging trips and reservations (transport, accommodation, etc.)
• Elaboration and drafting of documents and situations required by management
What we offer:
• Performance bonus
• Meal tickets
• Coffee/tea/snacks at the office
• Multicultural team
• Mobile phone
WINBET.ro is an online gambling platform that offers a complete gaming experience: slots, live casino, sports and virtual games.
We are working with the top game providers and we are constantly concerned with adding new exciting games and features that would arise our players’ interest, entertain them and bring an innovative and attractive design.
WINBET.ro is a brand owned and operated by Global Interactive Solution Limited and it’s a part of the WINBET companies group present in Romanian gaming industry through land base business (gaming halls and betting agencies) and through the online platform (casino and betting). We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.
Va informam ca aplicatiile primite vor fi tratate cu confidentialitate. Candidatii selectati vor fi contactati, restul de aplicatii fiind pastrate in baza de date NIKO GROUP COM S.R.L. pentru o perioada nu mai mare de un an.
Daca vreti sa aflati mai multe despre politica de confidentialitate NIKO GROUP COM S.R.L. cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale, puteti accesa acest link: https://www.winbetgroup.ro/images/_upload/Gdpr-recrutare.pdf