Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
European Distribution Finance Manager
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.
Grow with us by providing Finance Business Partnering and accurate financials for European Freight.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Develop and manage the financial process for European freight, including review and sign off for actuals, budget process and other forecasts
• Work closely with Freight Costing team and Freight Analysts to ensure that month end reporting is accurate and timely, providing clear visibility to the key drivers of variances and insightful commentary for both local and European reporting.
• Work with European Strategy and Categories, to ensure we have a consistent approach to volume forecasting across Supply Chain
• Liaise with the FP&A Supply Chain team on all aspects of freight costing and analysis
• Present consolidated freight variances to Senior Supply Chain management - providing insight and managing Risks and Opportunities.
• Ensure strong financial control environments in the logistics freight environment. Finance contact for internal audit related to freight.
• Work closely with the Logistics Finance Manager KETL to ensure overall Logistics BP support is covered.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Strong Leadership, Communication and Influencing skills with proven experience of people and customer relationship management at all levels.
• Ability to deliver solutions to the business and manage stakeholders.
• Good communication skills/knowledge of English.
• Good working knowledge of SAP and excel skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The incumbent must be able to adapt to a changing environment with varying workload levels while accomplishing daily work, meeting deadlines and managing unexpected, urgent requests and issues.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.