Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a SAP Basis administration
• Knowledge of SAP Basis ECC5 and/or ECC6;
• Knowledge of MSSQL200X / Oracle;
• Knowledge of systems concepts and technologies;
• Knowledge of “enterprise” approach for ERP systems;
• Ability to act as a project lead and team member on small to large scale projects;
• Strong verbal/written communication, documentation, organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills are a must;
• Customer focused and team player attitude;
• Advanced English level, both written and spoken.
• SAP Administration including server configuration, maintenance and monitoring of system resources with Network service;
• Managing communication (SAP router connections, connection to SAP site etc);
• Windows MSSQL Server database configuration, administration, optimization and daily monitoring;
• Installing maintenance releases and software fixes;
• Coordinating and performing application upgrades and installations, assuring backup and restore, etc;
• Assisting users with system testing;
• Configuring and maintaining application tables, processes, security;
• Configuring and automating system, application and database backups;
• Hardware/software sizing and configuration;
• Managing downtime/availability, problem/resolution;
• Adhere to procedures;
• Monitoring resource usage;
• Checking and updating disaster recovery procedures.
Architected Business Solutions S.R.L. has been founded in 2004 as the Romanian representative of IDS Scheer Germany, serving about 6,000 customers in over 70 countries through a network of its own branch offices and partners. With its ARIS Platform for Process Excellence, the company offers an integrated and complete tool portfolio for strategy, design, implementation and controlling of business processes. Our consultants build bridges between corporate strategy, business processes, IT solutions and the controlling of running processes in their customers’ organizations.
To cover a wide area of services, ABS has developed three service lines that are designed to cover our customers` needs in the business process management system: Business Consulting, Technological Solutions and Financial Services.
Within ABS we value flexibility and the chance to explore—both personally and professionally. We are driven by the desire to create competitive advantage not only for our clients, but also for our people, in the form of unique skills and insights.
What we offer is the chance to develop professionally and personally gaining hands-on experience and expertise in various industry projects through technical and soft skills trainings, highlighted by performance appraisal schemes that benchmark each employee`s career path.
Please send your applications and the intention letters to: