Environmental Validation Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- Taking responsibility: You ensure the excellent quality and reliability of the vehicle electronics of tomorrow and are responsible for testing of the products with the highest environmental and endurance requirements. You support, accompany and control processes in internal and external test centers
- Reliable implementation: You plan and organize test projects and support in carrying them out in the laboratory. You will support the development of electrical and electronic laboratory infrastructure in small series and adapt test setups for new products
- Live cooperation: You create technical documentation; you are the contact for various specialist teams and you work in an international development association
Who you are:
- Education and Languages: Completed technical education (Physics / Technical University / University of Applied Science) preferably with a focus on physics, electronics, electrical engineering, very good English skills.
- Personality: You are a team player, responsible, committed and are characterized by a reliable way of working. You have problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and a high level of organizational and communication skills.
- Experience and Know-How: High technical understanding in electrical engineering and electronics. Working with measurement technology, electronic circuits and components through professional experience or already completed internships is an advantage.
- Knowledge of German language
- Hands-On experience in automotive environmental testing
- Proven experience in Project Management for Hardware/Mechanics
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
- Relocation bonus.
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.
- 26 apr. 2022Brasov, Sibiu, Fagaras, Rasnov
- 16 mai 20221000 - 2000 EUR / lunăBucurești